Sunday, January 5, 2014

This is about triflin dudes and their ridiculous, hypocritical, and contradicting standards for women.


Once you push past the ridiculous spelling and emojis and judgment of this person based solely on grammatical errors and misusing the purposes of a full keyboard, you can better see the main argument.

What this man means to say is that all females generate an excessive amount of problems and false attitudes, yet he will tolerate them for the female he has decided to be in a relationship with. As for other females behaving this way, he will ignore them and/or treat them with cold hostility so they understand he will not be entertaining such behavior.


I will agree that women have their certain negative quirks, as do men, and usually only the person in love can really put up with them. Of course you wouldn't be so quick to forgive your female coworker as you would your girlfriend. That makes total sense!

Let's see, can I dig any other redeemable point out of this emoji diarrhea….nope.

Honey - I call you honey not to sound condescending, but to let you know that I wholeheartedly care about you as a person, as a brotha, and as one who will be pursuing and courting my fellow sistas - take a good look around and make sure that your head is not in any dark, smelly holes - of your own or of someone else's.

So many things are wrong with your tweet I don't even know where to begin.

For one thing, I do hope that your girlfriend is aware and accepting of you calling her a bitch on social media (let alone at all). I guess I'm still old school in taking "bitch" as a negative and not a term of endearment from the opposite sex. Or maybe that's just me emulating "fufu ass bitch" behavior.

I guess that's where my concern lies. What exactly is this "fufu ass bitch" behavior, and why is it only tolerable if you get to sleep with her? I'm assuming that's why all these other females get the cold - excuse me - kold shoulder, because they're not giving you any breasts, legs, or head?

I see! That's how we females get to continue this behavior! The quicker we jump on your manhood the quicker we can ride out our bitchood.

This means that demanding respect from the second were first approached - to the seventh date - to the three month anniversary - is only acceptable if I first lay down for you.

Silly me for wanting to be approached as a human with feelings and emotions and a life that presents highs and lows and blessings and struggles that all affect who I am and how I interact with people - even just for that day!

What's that you say? "Hey redbone, what's sexy up to?" Let me just drop my heavy backpack filled with textbooks for the class I'm already running late for to see what other things you have to say.

Because if I politely let you know that I'm running late for class, this sexy redbone turns into "Booshie light skinned bitch!"and if I completely ignore you, this sexy redbone turns into "Booshie light skinned bitch!"

Sure, I'll just give you my number now and drop anything I might have planned tonight to meet you at that party. Don't worry about picking me up and giving us time to talk and get to know each other, I'll just meet you at the address you gave me.

Whatever dress and heels I've decided to wear to look nice and feel confident is actually a invitation and written consent that you can handle and fondle me in any way you wish.

Sure your friends can look! It's my honor to help you become the envy of all your boys, and maybe even an ex or two.

I'll dance for you then dance with you. Not actual dancing, or even grinding, just rhythmic dry-humping until you leave me laying on the dance floor where you pushed me out of an uncontrollable rush of lust/horniness/dance expression whatever you wanna call it. No need to help me up after, either. I can do it myself with no complaint.

I'll smoke whatever you got and take just as many shots as the boys.

I'll give you a little on the coach, some more in the bathroom, and a good helping in your homeboy's room.

I'll leave whenever you're tired, and don't worry I know how to get home myself.

Go ahead and sleep in the next day and hit me up whenever you want some more.

After a few more visits feel free to offer a relationship proposal. I'll accept and FINALLY I CAN BE A FUFU ASS BITCH AGAIN!

I recognize that this is probably an exaggeration of what you were thinking, honey, but you need to recognize and understand the realities of the average woman.

We're supposed to be ready and willing for anything sexual, but we better not talk about it.

But if we don't talk about how ready and willing for anything sexual we are, then how will guys know how ready and willing we are?

We're supposed to be ready for our future husbands as white as snow, but in the mean time he can jump on anything he would like.

And the only reason why he can jump on anything he would like is because the only reason why a guy would go into a relationship - is for sex. Sex is not only a given in a committed relationship - not only a right - it's what makes a relationship a relationship.

So while us females go through high school, college, and the first few years of young adulthood, we have to be giving it up just as quick or quicker than others girls in order to have a man.

But ten more years down the road when he's ready to bring a woman home to mama - we get kicked to the curb.

In comes Miss Fufu Ass Bitch in all her respectable, self-confident, ambitious, and intelligent glory.

This is my first argument.

Yes, I have another argument, but I promise it's much shorter.

Fellas, if you keep talking to fufu ass bitches, you will get fufu ass bitch behavior. If you keep talking to hoes, you will deal with hoe behavior. If you keep talking to tricks, you will be handling trick behavior,

How is this - at all - in any way - the fault of the bitch in this situation?

Oh, did she approach you unexpectedly in a way that made you frustrated and uncomfortable? Did she come into your space or touch you in any way without your permission? Did she draw the attention of others and make you embarrassed and self-conscious?

I wonder what that feels like.

Honey, it all comes down to that Golden Rule.

If you want to be treated right, you gotta treat her right.

I know there are pressures in the male community that make this hard. Chasing a woman now is seen as  being thirsty. Wooing her inside of the relationship is seen as being whipped. Waiting until she is ready for physical intimacy is seen as being soft or even somehow a sign of homosexuality.

But this is the real BS, honey.

Trust me, treating a woman with respect and giving her time is the best decision possible. If it takes you a long minute to get her, it'll take you a longer minute to lose her.

If you get her in a hot second, best believe your boy will get her in a hotter second.

Be patient and invest.

And in the mean time, stop crapping on women and bragging about mistreating them. Misogynistic behavior is not helping anyone, let alone black women who I could go on for days about being mistreated and forgotten, even in feminist arguments…I digress.

God bless, triflin dude.


This is,
MAB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin' good...or not. I just love Chaka Khan.