Monday, October 21, 2013

This is the second transcript of a text conversation.

Thursday October 10, 2013

Ashley: I know you are busy, but I am hurt that you would not accept my friendship hat. I just wanted to let you know my true feelings
before you went to bed hap
Ashley: py and content with your actions.

Me: I am busy.

Ashley: I DIDN'T ASK YOU IF YOU ARE BUSY! YOU SHITTED ALL OVER MY FRIENDSHIP HAT OLIVIA!

Me: Can you hold on

Ashley: HOLD ON FOR WHAT?
Ashley: Too busy with your cool friends who offer you friendship scarfs and assorted socks?

Me: One sec

Ashley: I'M DONE.
Ashley: Don't worry about fitting me into your schedule anymore.

Me: *busy accepting friendship scarves & socks*

Ashley: I bet you are.

Me: Hey I'm back sorry, what's up?

Ashley: Some friend you are!!
Ashley: Obviously nothing important.

Me: Aww thanks! I really am.
Me: Okay cool, well bye :)

Ashley: Forget you.

Me: *busy accepting friendship shoes & headbands*

Ashley: I am not laughing.

Me: *passes out on friendship bed*

Ashley: Ewwwww goodbye

End scene.

This is,
MAB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin' good...or not. I just love Chaka Khan.