Thursday, October 10, 2013

This is the first transcript of a text conversation.

Tuesday October 8, 2013

Me: So you finna let me know about Monday on Wednesday?

Ashley: Lord willing...

Me: That's all we can promise, can we?
Ashley: If God brought you to it, he'll bring you through it

Me: Cause He will never put more on
you than you can bear.

Ashley: When the praises go up, the blessings come down

Me: God is good all the time. And all the time God is good.

Ashley: Tell the truth and shame the devil.

Me: Jesus loves you but that doesn't stop me from whoopin yo butt right now.

Ashley: But...but...momma!

Me: Get the switch

Ashley: Its dark out, I can't see. I promise I learned my lesson! Please momma, please don't whoop me!!!!

Me: *points outside*
Ashley: Gaaaahhhbhbababaahhhhahaaa

Ashley: Please!!!!!!!

Me: Would you like me to get it? Cause I don't think you want me to get it.

Ashley: No! Momma!!! I said I won't do it again, promos!!!

Me: Get to your room.
Ashley: Can I go to sleep?

Me: Go to sleep - one more thing
Ashley: What thing?

Me: Mama loves you very much & that's why you need discipline. My baby ain't gon be wild.

Ashley: I understand mama. I love you too. Im gonna do better. I promise

Ashley: Lmaoo I'm dying over here. Why are we so stupid??

Me: Hahaha can I please put our dumb texts up on a blog post? Please??? It would be hilarious!

Ashley: Yes, you have my consent.

And so it begins...
This is,
MAB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin' good...or not. I just love Chaka Khan.