Monday, May 28, 2012

This is the blog.

My boredom created this. This blog.
So I'm wondering how long this will last. This blog. I figure this is a pretty productive thing to do with my boredom. This blog. What's kinda interesting is what I'll think of this a year from now. This blog. I could be posting a blog every other day of observations, feats, epiphanies, or I could have forgotten what my URL was. This blog. I used to write everyday in a journal but as of a month and a half ago I decided I wanted to sleep a little more instead, so this is a different alternative. This blog. And I don't have to pay for notebooks and pens to use this. This blog. But this presents so many things to ponder at. This blog. Like how many people will look at this because they were looking for deep, inquisitive, witty posts or because they failed to find what they Googled for. This blog. I'll admit I'll feel a little bad about that because nothing is more disappointing than when Google can't tell you what you want to know, especially if this thing comes up instead. This blog. But on second thought, I do still enjoy a good pen so money will still be invested in those things.
This is,
MAB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin' good...or not. I just love Chaka Khan.