Thursday, July 24, 2014

This is about moving.

MAB is moving.

I'm taking my rants to Wordpress with nothing but a registered domain and shaky coding skills.

In the mean time, the new posts I've written over the past month and a half will remain in the bank until the new blog is ready to present. And because of this I apologize for not updating content since early June. I'll be handing out overdoses of truth soon - promise!

The new blog will properly debut sometime this August. To celebrate, I will have a blog warming party to be announced in the next week or so. It will consist of me freaking out on you via social media channels, AND sending a certain number of first responders a *small gift!

I'll still keep this Blogger address for update announcements, a workbench for the new headquarters, and overall nostalgia.

My goals for the new site are as follows:


Goals List Five
  1. New post published at least once a week
  2. More content about college and life in Chicago
  3. More content about MAB herself
  4. Provide resources for further information on topics discussed on the blog
  5. Better visuals for you voyeurs

For now, I'd like to thank you all for supporting me for the two years this blog has been running. Thank you for hollering at me on social media about posts that you loved and hated to love and needed to read. Thank you for sharing it with your family and friends. Thank you for citing these posts when discussing issues of social justice. (Like seriously some of y'all told me you brought up the blog in class! You brought MAB into the world of academia! That's kinda stupid, but I really appreciate it!!) Thank you brave souls who actually commented on the blog itself.

And a special thank you to Fansi Pants blogger, Nancy, for encouraging me to start this blog in the first place, and helping shoot the much needed photos for my blog that I'm too inept and self conscious to do by myself. Love you girl!

I can't wait to share the new blog site with y'all!

Until then, go read a book! (Or ya know, reread some old posts that you like or missed or haven't finished yet and maybe like share 'em with a friend, I don't know.)
This is,
MAB



*Small gift still in the makings. Details will be sent to the prize winner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin' good...or not. I just love Chaka Khan.