Thursday, June 20, 2013

This is a call to self promote.

Hello,

Do you like you?
Are you a fan of you?
Are you working on big things for you?
Do you often talk to you about letting the world know about you and those big things you are doing?

Ya do?! Well, have I got an opportunity for you!



How would you like to promote your project/event/services/etc on the MAB blog to viewers everywhere?

And by everywhere I mean the Midwest of America and sometimes the U.K. and Russia for whatever reason?

Ya do?! Great!

Here's how it works:


  1. Contact me on the internet somehow! Facebook, Twitter, email, or just comment below! Tell me what you're working on and what you want the focus of the interview to be on.
  2. We get planning! Would you rather have a classic print interview or a fun vlog? Talk over the phone or in person? What location?
  3. We do work! I ask the questions and you get talking, laughing, being all charming for viewers and letting them know all about you and what you're up to. Ya know, self promotion!
  4. I get to editing. Vlogs take a bit longer, but they are so fun! You'll be involved in the editing process to make sure I capture you just *right!
  5. Your self promoting self promotion is published for all!


Then those viewers start hitting you up on your website and social media and checking out what you're working on even more!

Woo woo!

It's a great time and everybody has fun! Be sure to tell your friends!

This is,
MAB

*To a certain extent, then I must take the reigns as creator of this blog and make sure the content published thus does not conflict with the views or image of the blog. Just kidding! I just want to make sure I don't lose my job or lose a possibility of a job in the future! Don't mess with my money fool!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I don't understand why Russia shows up in my blog stats either.

    I'm boring but if you need to scrape the bottom of the barrel for test subjects, I'm totally game. I'm currently not writing two books, so we could talk about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G! I would laaaaaaaaaaaaaaahve to interview you!

      Delete

Tell me somethin' good...or not. I just love Chaka Khan.