Saturday, April 6, 2013

This is my listen to Bow Down/I Been On Part 2.

Sure sure, you could call this a response. Technically it is I guess, but I'm not preaching at you or analyzing all the hidden meanings or hyping up that Illuminati crap (not that I believe Satan is not present in music, he may be triflin but he aint stupid, he stays listening, but I think all this is just putting fear in people instead of discussing how to stay above the influence of darkness...expect a post later) I'm just discussing what I thought about my first listen.




It was insanely difficult to limit all my thoughts to just a few minutes, which is why - if you all are still amped to talk about it - I'll be dropping a Part 3.

"Ugh, well WHY Olivia?"

WELL WHY NOT TRICK!

Watch then comment!
This is,
MAB




P.S. Y'all ain gotta agree with me. I LOVE CONTROVERSY! And I appreciate people bold enough to go against the grain. Hit me with whatever my dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin' good...or not. I just love Chaka Khan.