Friday, October 26, 2012

This is for the girl with the staring problem.

Look at this b****. Goodness.
Dear Girl With The Staring Problem by M.A.B
Dear girl with the staring problem,
Why look this way?
It's as if you're reacting to words I didn't even say
Is there something wrong with your eyes?
Or are you just doing what Tyra says and practicing your smize?
I can't help but return a look equally as disgusted
Words are running through my head like 'this girl think I look busted'
Or 'this girl is straight up trying to attack'
Or even worse 'this girl is frightened cause I'm black'.
Don't be so defensive, you knew it was rude
OMG, she's looking at me.
Maybe if you just looked once, not two times with an attitude.
You know you lucky cause if I was someone else
You might been smacked around and left up on a shelf.
So if you can't keep your eyeballs from staring at a face
You better keep your phone or something out to keep 'em in one place.
I don't really know how else to solve 'em
But it's about time somebody said
You got a staring problem.



Does she know I was looking at her?
Just looking at my phone the whole time....
Is she still looking?










S***.
OK! I'm safe now...oh! Look at this b****!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me somethin' good...or not. I just love Chaka Khan.